The Metochi pendant earrings are the result of meticulous handcrafting in our Parisian workshop. Warm and light-catching, this sunny piece with raw and textured lines, adorned with an imperfect cultured pearl, will preciously dress your ears.
History of this collection:
From Pyrgi to Paris, remembering where we come from, stopping, looking back and taking the time to look at the path we have taken, thanking the years and the experience, reconnecting with what is essential: the family.
- Qualitative, ethical and responsible gilding, 24 carat gold, 3 microns, on brass base.
- Disc clasps to improve the fit of the buckle on your earlobe / Butterfly clasps for pierced ears.
- Dimensions: height including bead: large piece: 3.5 cm / small piece: 3 cm
- The pearl is natural, its size may vary slightly.
- Weight large piece: 4,4 g / weight small piece: 3,1 g.
- Your piece will be delivered to you in its delicate case.
- Delivery and returns
All our pieces are handmade in our Parisian workshop. We put all our heart and know-how to the realization of your future piece, here are some maintenance tips to keep it as long as possible near you: We advise you to avoid all kinds of impacts and rubbing, to remove it when you sleep, bathe or do sports, finally, avoid contact with perfumes and cosmetics.
Free standard delivery in France for orders over 100€.
Express delivery in 24 to 48 hours, or standard delivery in 48 to 72 hours from the shipping date.
Returns offered in metropolitan France, within 15 days.
Refund within 72 hours after receipt and verification of quality.
Reconcile the reality of the market and our passion.
Establish more suitable production times.
Be a partner of the Women's Foundation.
Keeping creation at the center of our daily life.
Developing innovative and surprising collections.
Reduce our environmental impact by using recycled 24k gold.
Produce only what is necessary through a short and controlled circuit.
Be an active member of the 1% For the Planet foundation.